While the cost of tuition at The Country School is an expense, the value of an Education that Lasts a Lifetime is priceless. Families who feel the cost of attending The Country School is out of their reach should not hesitate to apply for financial aid. In recent years, financial aid awards have ranged between $500 and 60 percent of tuition.
Financial aid is determined by The Country School Financial Aid Committee with information from School and Student Services (SSS) which is managed by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). SSS analyzes financial data provided by families. To apply for financial aid, go to https://www.solutionsbysss.com.
For more information about The Country School financial aid program, please contact Pamela Glasser at email@example.com or 203-421-3113, extension 122.
- Counting the Costs: An Introduction to Financial Aid
- Family Portal Overview
- Communicating to SSS within your Family Portal
- Section 1: Household Information
- Section 2: School Selection
- Workbook for the 2019-20 PFS
- Tax Primers for Parents for the 2018-19 PFS (2019-20 coming soon!)
- Tax Primers for Self-Employed Parents for the 2018-19 PFS (2019-20 coming soon!)
- How to Apply for Financial Aid Flyer
- Family Guide to Financial Aid