The Admission Process
- Step 1: Visit Our School
- Step 2: Apply Online
- Step 3: Schedule a Student Visit
- Step 4: Additional Application Requirements
- Step 5: Admission Notification
There are many ways to see our dynamic program in action:
- Schedule a personal tour by contacting us directly at email@example.com or by calling 203-421-3113.
- Register for a Take-a-Look Tuesday Tour: 9:30-11 a.m.
- September 24
- October 8
- October 22
- November 5
- November 19
- December 3
- Register for Open House: 1-3:30 p.m.
- October 27
- January 26
PreSchool and PreKindergarten applicants spend 60 minutes interacting with peers and teachers. There are two screenings scheduled for Saturday, February 1, from 9-10 a.m. and from 10:30-11:30 a.m. We can make alternate arrangements if necessary.
Kindergarten applicants visit 60 minutes in a PreKindergarten classroom.
First through eighth-grade applicants spend a full school day in their current grade and are interviewed by a member of the Educational Leadership Team.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-421-3113 x125 to schedule your applicant's visit.